Keystone Projects Ltd. (KPL) is built on the foundation that a keystone is a central stone at the summit of an arch, locking the whole together, bringing it stability.
Glenn Garbett, Founder of Keystone Projects Ltd. (KPL), is a graduate of C.E.T. (Certified Engineer Technologist) with 18 years’ experience.
Glenn has a vast amount of specialized experience in the areas of Building Structures, Project Management, Contract Administration, and Facility Management.
KPL was founded in 2010 and has been providing the following services to Indigenous, Institutional, and Commercial clientele:
Keystone Projects Ltd. aims to make a positive impact on each of our clients by adding value; being considerate of and sensitive to their needs; and acting with a high level of integrity, ethics, and professionalism.
1. To act with a high level of integrity in our working relationships with others and be held accountable and responsible for our actions
2. To bring value to our clients and the people we work with on a daily basis
3. To value diversity, respecting each other and accepting our differences
4. To exercise patience with people to gain a better understanding of who they are and their needs
5. To maintain a positive attitude in all situations
6. To have competence, discipline, drive, and ambition to succeed by understanding expectations and completing the job
7. To be openminded and have the willingness to learn on a continual basis
Keystone Projects Ltd. strives to create a culture in which its contractors and employees feel included, appreciated, and motivated to get their job done in a flexible, respectful work environment where everybody contributes to the success of the company.